Department: Research & Development
Location: Brno, CZ
We are currently looking to expand our development team capacity. We are searching for an experienced in-house developer with a penchant for the unexplored and covering even the nichest needs of today’s vibrant musical landscape.
We operate a diverse workplace with people of various national, economical, religious and (sub)cultural backgrounds. We do not believe in sacrificing our team’s wellbeing over the prospects of fast financial gain or infinite growth. There is a certain level of independence in our work routine, with strong emphasis on personal responsibility for proceeding with assigned tasks. Every individual has a voice in improving our core processes.
- You will be supervised by our Research & Development manager and, to a certain extent, will have to adhere to a number of creative, technical and managerial guidelines
- Working closely with the production team on smooth implementation of new production processes
- Creative direction of new projects
- Creating new designs and revising old designs
- Periodically presenting new ideas and providing opportunities to discuss them with production and sales & marketing teams
You are fluent in written and spoken English and are willing to relocate to Brno, Czech Republic. Open discussion and patience are key elements of your communication style.
Experience with analog sound and musical electronics circuitry (SMT) is a must. You are smooth in coding necessary for your preferred design approach, and support your co-developers’ ideas with creative solutions.
You can organize and track your time and meet the scheduling needs of your coworkers when needed. You are able to specify your needs and adapt to new ideas.
You remain focused on active tasks, possess a deep understanding of ecosystems of electronic music production, and consider environmental impact in your workflow.
- Eagle & gerber proficiency
- coding skills
- ability to develop an instrument from scratch
- PCB design
- knowledge of electronics and parts (SMT)
- ability to read schematics
- experience with medium scale production
- hardware & software development experience
- fluent written/spoken English (worry not, you will learn some Czech along the way)
- work experience on the same (or junior) position with a track of finished projects
Should you see yourself fitting into this picture, please do let our HR department know with your:
- Overview of technical skills with skill level
- Financial expectations
- Cover letter
Thank you for your time.