Simple Six Channel Signal Mixer
ABC is a simple 6 channel signal mixer. It has 6 inputs – A, B, C, D, E, and F – and two outputs – A+B+C – which is mixed into the D+E+F output if nothing is inserted in the A+B+C jack. ABC is designed to mix audio signals but can be modified to mix CV signals instead. There are 6 solder jumpers on the backside, which can be connected to turn the ABC mix into a CV mixer.
Simple yet versatile: ABC mixes mono, stereo, or CV signals
There are also 3 jumpers on the backside which can be used to normalize inputs A to D, B to E, and C to F. This is useful if you would like to use the ABC mix as a 3 channel stereo mixer (using both outputs and having separate volume control for left and right channel).
- 6 channel mixer
- 6 inputs A,B,C,D,E,F
- 2 outputs A+B+C and D+E+F (A+B+C is mixed into D+E+F if no jack is inserted in A+B+C)
- 3 jumpers to select normalization of inputs A to D, B to E, C to F (useful for stereo mixing)
- inputs are AC coupled
- there are solder jumpers for changing the inputs to DC coupling (then it can be used for mixing CV signals)
- 35 mm deep (skiff friendly)
- current: +12 <10mA, -12 <10mA
- PTC fuse and diode protected 10 pin power connector
You can build your own ABC with our DIY kit. Go through the complete assembly guide below and make sure that you understand all the steps.
- complete assembly guide pdf v1.1 pdf v1.0
- short printable version pdf v1.0
- bill of materials google docs
- schematics pdf v1.1
- board diagram pdf v1.1