Cinnamon is a very unique sounding filter. The presence of drive and character switches makes it a multi-flavoured spice for your sound!
Voltage Controlled Cutoff and Character Switches to Spice Up Your Sound!
Combining the input volume with the character switches affects the output sound drastically.
- voltage controlled cutoff frequency
- CV input with attenuator
- volt per octave CV input
- audio input with gain control
- drive switch to overdrive the input of the filter
- low pass output (12db/oct – 2-pole)
- band pass output (6db/oct – 1-pole)
- high pass output (12db/oct – 2-pole)
- resonance control
- character switches to change the resonance response (character switches might break V/Oct tracking)
- with maxed resonance works as an oscillator (0°, 90° and 180° phased sinewave at LP, BP and HP outputs)
- character switches change the waveform when self-oscillating and might also break the V/Oct tracking
- front panel from aluminium or oak wood with custom knobs
- handmade locally by Bastl Instruments in Brno, Czech Republic
- 5HP width
- PTC fuse and diode protected 16pin power connector
- 35mm deep
- current consumption: +12V: <30mA, -12V: <30 mA
- pdf user manual download
You can build your own Cinnamon with our DIY kit. Go through the complete assembly guide below and make sure that you understand all the steps.
- BUY DIY KIT
- complete assembly guide pdf v1.2 pdf v1.1
- schematics pdf v1.2 pdf v1.2
- board diagram pdf v1.2 pdf v1.1
- bill of materials googledocs