Passive Multiple is handy whenever you need to split your signals. Our approach in designing the passive Multiple was to let the user choose its configuration to decide whether you’ll have a 4 + 5 multiple, normalized or not, 3+3+3, etc. It is all up to you! All you need to do is cut some wires inside to break the path.
- 9 connectors – all initially connected
- easily cut wire to configure you ideal multiple setup
- handmade locally by Bastl Instruments in Brno, Czech Republic
- front panel made from aluminium or oak wood
- 15mm deep (skiff friendly)
- no power connection needed (passive module)
- pdf user manual download
You can build your own Multiple with our DIY kit. Go through the complete assembly guide below and make sure that you understand all the steps.
- complete assembly guide pdf
- bill of materials google docs