Propust is a compact tripple passive filter with with fixed cutoff frequencies for highpass and lowpass stages. It is a simple RC filter with 2 stages for HP and one stage for LP. There is a drop in signal loudness. No power connection is required.
Clean up your final mix and make room for each sound
Simple fixed filters can help you to clean up your final mix and make room for each sound, or they can be used for filtering noises and other signals when generating drum sounds, for instance. When the signal goes thru both HP and LP stages, it creates BP.
- tripple highpass 2-pole filters (cutoffs are cca 7kHz, 3.5kHz and 220Hz)
- tripple lowpass 1-pole filters (cutoffs are cca (1.5kHz, 4.1kHz and 880Hz)
- passive design > signal drop + no power connection
- handmade locally by Bastl Instruments in Brno, Czech Republic
- 15mm deep
- passive design – no power needed
- pdf user manual download
You can build your own Propust with our DIY kit. Go through the complete assembly guide below and make sure that you understand all the steps.