ABC is a simple 6 channel signal mixer. It has 6 inputs – A, B, C, D, E, and F – and two outputs – A+B+C – which is mixed into the D+E+F output if nothing is inserted in the A+B+C jack. ABC is designed to mix audio signals but can be modified to mix CV signals instead. There are 6 solder jumpers on the backside, which can be connected to turn the ABC mix into a CV mixer.
Simple yet versatile: ABC mixes mono, stereo, or CV signals
There are also 3 jumpers on the backside which can be used to normalize inputs A to D, B to E, and C to F. This is useful if you would like to use the ABC mix as a 3 channel stereo mixer (using both outputs and having separate volume control for left and right channel).
- 6 channel mixer
- 6 inputs A,B,C,D,E,F
- 2 outputs A+B+C and D+E+F (A+B+C is mixed into D+E+F if no jack is inserted in A+B+C)
- 3 jumpers to select normalization of inputs A to D, B to E, C to F (useful for stereo mixing)
- inputs are AC coupled
- there are solder jumpers for changing the inputs to DC coupling (then it can be used for mixing CV signals)
- 35 mm deep (skiff friendly)
- current: +12 <10mA, -12 <10mA
- PTC fuse and diode protected 10 pin power connector
- pdf user manual download
You can build your own ABC with our DIY kit. Go through the complete assembly guide below and make sure that you understand all the steps.
- complete assembly guide pdf v1.1 pdf v1.0
- short printable version pdf v1.0
- bill of materials google docs
- schematics pdf v1.1
- board diagram pdf v1.1