Simple but handy utility module that gives you 4 attenuators. But not only that: it unlocks the possibility to control your modular with your feet!
Drive on, you crazy diamond!
Each of the channels can be connected with a stereo cable to a volume or expression pedal which will act as voltage source and will output CV from the output!
- 4 channel passive attenuator
- channel A can act as voltage source (max 9V)
- each channel input is in fact stereo jack which can be used to connect volume pedal to act as a CV source
- if you use normal mono-jack cable for the input it just acts as a standard passive attenuator
- handmade locally by Bastl Instruments in Brno, Czech Republic
- 5HP width
- PTC fuse and diode protected 10pin power connector
- 35mm deep
- current consumption: +12V: <25mA
- pdf user manual download
You can build your own Clutch with our DIY kit. Go through the complete assembly guide below and make sure that you understand all the steps.