The CV Trinity Expander adds 6 trigger inputs – one for each channel. For LFO and AUTOMATION, these work as individual reset inputs, and for ADSR, they act as re-trigger. It doesn’t work without the CV Trinity Eurorack module.
- 6 trigger input expander for the CV Trinity Eurorack module
- channel-independent reset inputs for LFO and Automation mode
- channel-independent re-trigger inputs for ADSR mode
- handmade locally by Bastl Instruments in Brno, Czech Republic
- 2 HP
- powered from the CV Trinity module
- pdf user manual download
You can build your own CV Trinity Expander with our DIY kit. Go through the complete assembly guide below and make sure that you understand all the steps.