The Solenoid velocity expander adds 4 CV inputs that react to a range of 0-5V and independently control the output pulse width on individual solenoid channels. The final output pulse width for each channel is the CV on the individual input, plus the offset set by the respective knob on the Solenoid module. It doesn’t work without the Solenoid Eurorack module.
- 4 channel independent CV inputs for controlling the output pulse width
- CV inputs react only in the positive range 0-5V
- handmade locally by Bastl Instruments in Brno, Czech Republic
- powered from the Solenoid module
- with the expander connected the final current draw of the Solenoid is: +5v: <35mA
- pdf user manual download
You can build your own Solenoid Exp with our DIY kit. Go through the complete assembly guide below and make sure that you understand all the steps.