Spaghetti is a simple utility module for handling signals in your modular setup.
Buffered Multiple + Inverter + Unity Mix
Spaghetti has one main signal INPUT, INVERTED signal output, 2 BUFFered multiple outputs (with low offset cca 0.015%) and unity MIXED output with other 2 signal MIX INPUTS.
- signal input
- inverted output
- 2x buffered low offset outputs (cca 0.015%)
- unity gain mix with 2 MIX INputs 1 MIX OUT
- bipolar LED to visualise each signal independently (visible from 2Volts)
- handmade in Brno, Czech republic
- front panel from oak wood
- 35mm deep (skiff friendly)
- current: +12: <15mA, -12: <35mA, +5: <35 mA
- PTC fuse and diode protected 16 pin power connector
- requires 5V in bus board
- pdf user manual download